Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Untitled


You know I could be living high on the hog but I am not so as of now I am going to change up the way I think about money I am going to start being a little bit wiser about my money I mean I make a lot for being a receptionist I just need to learn how to budget and I know that I will not be so broke all the time so until then you know I will keep you posted on another note you know the guy that I like well the feeling is growing stronger I mean him and his girlfriend are on the rocks and I am going to be the girl that comes in and try to console and no not whore myself out just because I just want to get to know him and become the best of friends and then see were that takes us is that so wrong and another thing why is it when I am looking for a part-time job it is impossible well until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home