Friday, September 29, 2006

The beat of my heart!


Sooo here's the scoop this time last year I was madly in love with this guy but he was with someone else but now that they are about to break up I am a little excited about it because I am going to step in and be the friend that he turns to :) and no I am not going to try to hook up with him just be his shoulder to lean on cause I want to become the best of friends and then see where it takes us and I have to remember to be true to myself hummm I wonder if I really even have a shot....... I can't be to pushy just myself and let him make all the moves then we won't have any awkward moments Lord knows we can all do without that so my first plan is to go to the fair together and then see from there but we still spend quite some time together like here at work okay I guess I am done for now so until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home