Thursday, September 21, 2006

Soul searching


I am on a quest to find what makes me happy and I know that the only way I can really find that is if I really get involved in church but that's one of my fears that I need to over come, stepping out of my comfort zone I am never going t get any where like this sitting up in my house and watching TV I need to venture out so I am asking God right now to give me the strength to actually go to church and meet people it sounds so difficult but in all reality it isn't I was never like this before so like I tell other people "suck it up" and I know that I need to really get involved it's just the matter of letting God take control of my life and stop trying to do everything on my own cause we see were it has gotten me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home