Friday, September 29, 2006

Just a thought.....................Right?


Well you know everyone these days want to be the "it" person i think i am going to make it happen for myself i mean it happens all the time right? well even if it doesn't i am going to try my hardest. see i want to be come a socialite the It girl know in Dallas so i need to make a statement and litraly put my foot in the door hahah but where is this door? i have read and see and heard it all my life but where should i start? well i know this sounds superfical but i need to get money right, right cause we all know that i have to be able to pay for some things and i have been thinking about gettign a part- time job but i want it to be half way galmerous like a personal assistant! but you know i have to get my feet on the ground and stop with all the spending and save save save untill then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home