Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Am I that strange?


Why is it that I like being alone with my thoughts? Most people want to talk to someone and get them out wait maybe its because I don't want to be judged I am a very strange person most people get under my skin and I don't really like being touched by most does that make me a weirdo? And I don't really know what I want to do with my life I want to go to medical school but then I want to stay here I am so confused with this whole thing I always change my mind and I know that I can do anything I put my mind to but I just cant decided at the moment I really need to pray about this.

1 Comments:

Blogger it's me, the darkfairy said...

i don't think u are strange for wanting to be on ur own. i, for one, like to be on my own too!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home