Monday, November 13, 2006

Jealousy&Confusion


So I am quite jealous of most of my friends they are finding love or they are in love and I am still the single friend. I have always been the single friend and I really cant take it any more I get over come with all this emotion and I feel like I have lost control and I just want to sleep and not think about it where is my McDreamy? When will we find each other........ I really need to get a grip tho I use to be this strong confident girl and now I cant even be happy for a friend what's wrong with me cause really she met this guy in a strip club and that is never a good place to meet a guy I guess this is just a point in my life when I need to just get myself together and stay strong I really need to get back into church I am really all over the place and I want to be able to be that strong person that people admire and aspire to be like I need to regroup and focus on getting right with God and let him lead me in the right direction. Until then.

1 Comments:

Blogger it's me, the darkfairy said...

don't give in.. im sure ur good enough to find somebody to suit u :)

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home