Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Shit


Okay so I am sick and tired of one of my friends at the current moment she always wants to spend time with me okay don't get me wrong she is fun and nice and all but come on I can only take so much we see each other every Wednesday and that's a lot for me I gonna have to tell her every other week I gotta take a break from her and I just pray that when she gets married that I only have to see her fewer really what it boils down to is that my friends that are married start getting weird I mean like "I have to see if he is okay with it" well 1st of all your the one doing it not him so it doesn't fucking matter what the hell you do come on be your ownself and grow up gheees some girls lose themselves and then wonder what happen down the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home